Whether you’re in a job you feel restless in, or daydreaming about the beach house you want to live in – if you want a shortcut to creating your life the way you want it, this episode is for you.
Denise Duffield Thomas (@denisedt) wasn’t always “rich”. When she spent almost a decade living in London, she didn’t even own a winter coat. She has plenty of stories of starting businesses as a kid, from making bracelets to selling manure and leading the Cool Kids Club (inspired by The Babysitters Club). And while not all of these ventures “worked out” they planted the seeds for dreams she’s continued to bring to life since.
Denise is now the money mentor for the new wave of online entrepreneurs who want to make money and change the world. She helps women charge premium prices, release the fear of money and create First Class lives. Her books and Money Bootcamp have helped thousands of women globally to reclaim their dreams and live abundantly.
And she takes a very “chilled” approach to doing so as you’ll take away from this episode. Full of anecdotes that’ll shift you out of self-doubt mode, Denise shares insights for bringing your dreams to life and the incremental changes you can make right now to actually feel good in your life.
We talk about:
- what Denise used to carry around with her to fuel her dreams when she was stuck in jobs she didn’t like
- what you can tell yourself to get out of your stuck mindset and feel free
- what birthday cakes have to do with your dreams, and why you should be talking about them out loud
- easing your stress the easy way (it has something to do with bumbags aka fanny packs)
- the little things you can start doing now to make big progress
Plus – Denise shares her next big dream right at the end, and it’s one of my favourites!
This episode is about wholeheartedly claiming your dreams and giving yourself permission to go after them. Denise and I can’t wait to hear all about your secret dreams. Be sure to tag @denisedt and me @thedaisypatchcoaching and let us know over on Instagram.