You could say Aletheia Hunn left a corporate career for a month in India to learn yoga and never looked back. But that would be leaving out all the juicy details – including the often overlooked tough (but necessary) bits along the way to figuring out what lights us up.
She spent a decade working for big health charities until following her urge to create something on her own that could incorporate her passion for more of a “yogic” approach to life.
Her business, Founded Wellness, now supports people to find more wellbeing in the workplace. She says that “experiencing joy is also a practice” and part of our wellbeing.
What we talked about:
- How exposure to entrepreneurship early in Aletheia’s career planted the seed for wanting to create something of her own one day
- Why allowing all of our emotions to happen actually helps us move forward
- How Aletheia starting to tune into what she really enjoyed doing (and how it helped her make better decisions)
- How to know when you’re ready for something new
- Aletheia’s love for travel and what it’s given her